Financial Modelling and Analysis
In simple terms, financial modelling is the work that focuses on developing an abstract representation (a model) of a financial decision making situation.
It is very common in finance oriented subjects which require lots of work from collecting secondary financial data to employ statistical software packages for modelling.
DRS Research has financial specialists such as CFA to help you with all sorts of financial modelling. With DRS Research, we aim to assist you with going through a wide range of recent journal articles and conference papers in a topic given by you.
We will help you with
By giving us the area to perform modelling, we will help you to:
- Identify the overall background of the topic
- Carefully review recent studies
- Download key data from mainstream websites – such as Bloomberg
- Build an abstract representation of the decision making situation
Our financial experts are ready to help you with all kinds of financial modelling, especially:
- Portfolio analysis
- Capital asset pricing model
- Stock markets and equities analysis
- Gordon growth model
- Efficient market hypothesis
- Dornbusch model
You will receive
Our financial modelling service offers you:
- Full data collected from main stream websites
- Data stored in Excel, STATA or any other format you prefer
- Analysis carried out by qualified financial analysts
- Findings are summarised in tables and charts
- Full custom written report