Comprehensive Literature Review
The review of literature is aimed at identifying the critical points of current knowledge on a given topic (such as substantive findings, theoretical concepts and methodological contributions).
It is usually required for identifying a research problem, topic for dissertation or thesis.
With DRS Research, we aim to assist you by going through a wide range of recent journal articles and conference papers on a topic given by you.
We will help you to
- Download the most recent journal papers on a topic given by you
- Carefully review all journals
- Identify popular research aims and objectives
- Compare and contrast research methodologies
- Categorise key findings
- Analyse research limitations
- Categorise and tabulate review results
You will receive
Our comprehensive literature review service offers you:
- All journals used in PDF or word format
- Summary of key findings
- Tabulated written report on review results
- Suggestions for research problems and research topics for further studies