Focus Group Organising
Focus group is a group interview technique for understanding a particular group of people’s perceptions, opinions, beliefs and attitudes towards a product, service, concept, advertisement etc. Focus group is widely used in market research.
DRS Research specialises in organising group interviews, identifying interviewee perceptions and using qualitative research methods to summarise findings for you.
Why you should use focus group service?
By using our focus group service, you will:
- Save a huge amount of time from organising group individuals and finding the right persons
- Have the focus group interview conducted in an organised professional environment, usually a hotel meeting room
- Receive the records of the whole process
What we will do…
Our researchers will take care of your group interview. If you order the focus group service, we will:
- Find the right interviewees
- Organise interviewees and book the hotel meeting room
- Work on your behalf to conduct focus group research, record raw data and fill out any forms or paperwork you required us to
- Keep you on track with all discussion audio recorded
You will receive…
Focus group interviews can be organised on a single day or on multiple days. You will receive…
- Full records, raw data, audio mp3 from discussion
- A booked hotel meeting room and the right people found for the group interview
- Help you in identifying findings
- Any other information related to the focus group