Helping You with Participant Observation
This is a of research strategy that focuses on gaining familiarity with the practices of a given group through intensive involvement in their natural environment over a period of time. It is a research method widely employed by sociology, social psychology and cultural studies.
DRS Research specialises in organising participant observation, identifying participant perceptions and using qualitative research method to summarise findings for you.
Why you should use participant observation service?
By using our participant observation service, you will:
- Save a huge amount of time from organising participants
- Save a huge amount of time from observing their environment
- Work closely with our researcher for all findings
- Receive the records of the whole process
What we will do…
Our researchers will take care of your participant observation work. If you order our participant observation service, we will:
- Find the right group of participants
- Organise the participants and arrange a location for observation
- Work on your behalf to conduct qualitative research, record raw data, and fill out any forms or paperwork you required us to do
- Keep you on track with all discussion being kept confidential
You will receive…
Participant observation can be organised for a week or for multiple weeks. You will receive…
- Full records and raw data from discussion
- Venue booked for you and the right people found for participant observation
- Help you in identifying the findings
- Any other information related to the participant observation